Monday, October 16, 2023

Out for the count!

Talk about a whirlwind of a week!!  I had so much going on this past week, when Sunday came about, I ended up sleeping all day and night!  I think my body just had enough and shut down.  So the week started on Tuesday, woke up early to pick up a friend at the airport and then continued till that night for Disney's Oogie Boogie Bash event.  Then Wednesday woke up early again to head to Warner Bros for their studio tour and spent the whole day and night in Hollywood doing the sights.  Then worked Thurs and Friday but Saturday worked starting at 5AM so I could drop off that same friend at the airport in the afternoon and after that, went to a monthly game night.  So I think all those things combined my body just finally gave up!

Weekly Update:

My internal clock is way off... I woke up on my own around 1230AM thinking it was 5.  Then I woke up again around 3 thinking it was 5... why do I keep thinking it's 5?  I don't know why it's so off lately and also, why am I waking up on my own all the time.  I think I am broken... I have no concept of time anymore but also wondering if this is all due to being under the weather and exhaustion.  I hope once I've caught up, I won't have this problem continuing like this because its kind of annoying waking up on my own with no alarms thinking it's one time when it really isn't.  Do people take vacations to just sleep?  I wonder if I can book a staycation at a hotel and just sleep and eat, rinse and repeat... would that be weird?

At the movies:

Singing into #1 is Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour with a hefty 96 million to open.  Believe it or not that is below expectations as many were projecting in the 106+ range but still no number to sneeze at!  Word-of-mouth is strong on this concert film and will easy get to 100 mil by end of today.  At a very distant #2 is The Exorcist: Believer with another 11 mil and doing fair for this time of year.  Drop down to #3 is Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie with 7 mil more and also another film doing fairly for the season. Holding at #4 is Saw X with 5.7 mil and looks like this one is below the others this season.  Rounding off the top 5 is The Creator with 4.3 mil and did not perform well at all unfortunately.

Quote of the week:
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John W. Gardner

Facts & Tips:

Acoustic Kitty was once a cat in training to be a spy.

"It was so worth it." - Nancy Grahn as Samantha Voss on the TV series Castle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home