Monday, September 18, 2023

Cool down

FINALLY we got a break in our weather and it was a nice cool week!  The weather was so nice but it's too early so I don't think it will last.  We had a lot of overcast which I'm sure helped keep it cool and didn't get to 80 most days.  Nights were nice too, low to mid 60's which is perfect to keep the windows open at night and snug under the covers.  Maybe this means our upcoming Winter will actually be a Winter?  I just want it cool and some water would be great.  I know that is what happens when you technically live in a desert but even the desert gets rain more often than we do (so it seems like).  Well, for now let's hope these temps hold longer but who knows with these weather patterns, global warming and carbon emissions.

Weekly Update:

Soooooooo sleepy this week.  Talk about no sleep and working.  I've literally fallen asleep at the keyboard once or twice.  I am not sure if its because of how slow and quiet it is working, not getting enough sleep or a combination of the two maybe?  I still go to bed around the same time which is kind of late to begin with or it varies a lot (any where from 1130 to 2A) and once I woke up at 2AM thinking it was 5AM already.  I've lost track of all time now.  How do I even fix that?!?  I need to go in a coma or something.

At the movies:

Holding the #1 spot for a 2nd week is The Nun II with another 14.7 million and now past 50 mil domestic.  At the rate it's dropping it will unlikely hit 100.  New at #2 is A Haunting in Venice with only 14.5 mil to open.  Not a strong number and will likely burn out quickly.  Drop down to #3 is The Equalizer 3 with 7.2 mil more and could still hit 100 mil at its current pace.  Also dipping down to #4 is My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 with 4.7 mil and this wedding is clearly over.  Rounding off the top 5 and holding it's spot is Barbie with 4 mil extra as it had an incredible Summer run after 9 weeks!

Quote of the week:
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

Facts & Tips:
Australia has 10,685 beaches; you could visit a new beach every day for more than 29 years.

"You see, Jeffrey here might be a stripper, but honey, you're a whore." - Amanda Righetti as Hailey Nichol in the TV series The O.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home