Monday, April 20, 2020

Going to get hot!  So this past week was very nice weather wise, had a lot of cloudy days as if it felt like it could rain but nothing.  However, it remained very chilly to cold.  Our high was about 75 and low was just under 60 at night.  Great snuggle weather but now, this coming week we are expecting our first heat wave of close to 90 degree weather during the day.  I will say we should have gotten warmer earlier but I prefer the cooler weather!  I guess we are overdue for it but it was nice while it lasted.  I wonder what the following week will be like and if this is just a pocket of a heatwave or the start of it ...

Weekly Update:
I went to Costco on Sunday to get some stuff for myself and my neighbors to save them the effort of having to go.  I got gas which was quick, no line at all and that was awesome especially for a Sunday!  Then went to the warehouse and Costco was only allowing 2 people per membership in which I thought was a great idea.  Helps limit the amount of people there yet allows more to go in if that makes sense.  The downside was due to health precautions, the check-out was a bit slower and lines to get out were long and slower.  Fortunately I didn't have a lot of things and someone pulled me out of the line to go to a special register in the back to be checked out.  A+ Costco!

At the movies:
Due to theatres being closed for the time being, no new updates for movies at this time.

This week's image is the Oaks in Berkeley, Ca that once featured main stream movies but is rented out for film festivals or specialty movie and events.


Quote of the week:
"Perfection is the child of time" - Joseph Hall

Facts & Tips:
Bill Clinton's face is so symmetrical that he ranked in facial symmetry alongside male models.

"I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it.  But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed.  And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal!" - Vince Vaughn as Peter La Fleur in "Dodgeball."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home