Monday, February 17, 2020

I was thinking of our weather lately and how it wasn't been that cold or super hot at all lately.  Which is weird because it should be one or the other (usually is).  Then I saw this picture and it's supposed to represent hot (red) and cold (blue) but I thought a blue part of the flame was one of the hottest part of it??  So are they saying with this picture that it is super hot (blue) and then not as hot but cooler (red)?  I am confused now but this picture and our weather lately.  And that is too easy to do, confuse me with all the things!

Weekly Update:
Was trying to fight a cold this week, I think I semi-succeeded too.  I have this cold routine (well, just a general getting sick one) of day time: Tylenol, any day-type-cold medicine like Dayquil, cinnamon tea (with honey), OJ and soup with bread (or even better, bread bowl with soup- usually clam or corn chowder).  I used to have 7-Up or ginger ale on tap!  But cost for a 2-Liter soda went from .79 to 1.99 so completely not worth it at this point.  My night time routine is humidifier and NyQuil basically.  The NyQuil varies though if I have to wake up early the next day or not.  I also have this handy nasal inhaler thing that has lasted me for almost 10 years!  And still effective!  Oh and a lot of cough drops.

At the movies:
Zooming to #1 is Sonic The Hedgehog bringing in a hefty 57 million for it's debut.  Above all expectation and it appears the corrections paid off.  How much of a profit will it make in the end after all that, that is yet to be seen.  Drop down to #2 is "Birds of Prey" with 17.1 mil more and will likely fall short of the 100 mil cume mark.  New at #3 is Blumhouse's Fantasy Island at 12.4 mil.  Almost right on target too for this one and word-of-mouth is non-existent on this movie.  New at #4 is The Photograph at 12.3 mil and also right on expectations.  Hanging on to the #5 spot is "Bad Boys for Life" with another 11.3 mil as it makes it's way to 200 mil and should get that!

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week as Downhill comes in at #10 with only 4.7 mil.  Pretty much landed right as expected too.

Quote of the week: "I believe in being an innovator." - Walt Disney

Facts & Tips:

There are 63,360 inches in a mile.

"What are you doing here? You could have just called." - Ashley Palmer as Tina in the short "Saving Rent."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home