Monday, December 09, 2019

More rain?!  Well, just a little bit more.  Had some more rainy days which was nice but very little water dropped.  It did keep things nice and cloudy, almost dark that I had to turn on the lights for a bit and it was only around 3PM.  I mean this is what makes it feel like Winter here, cloud and rain!  We are getting some really nice cold weather too which adds a VERY nice touch!  Our weather has been very Winter-like for here.  Days are about 70 tops and nights low 50's so I can wear my jackets!  I have so many but never get to wear them.  Oh I need to remember to change them up each time I go to the office!

Weekly Update:
What the heck went on this week?  Nothing, absolutely nothing.  If something happened this week, I sure do not remember it and hence not worth remembering!  I know I didn't get enough sleep because I never do.  And I know I didn't go any where because I would remember that ... or would I?  I think I just really veg'd out this week and it was gone just like that.  I am a pretty boring guy, this proves it!  So don't look to me for something exciting!

At the movies:
It's still cold up at the top!  For it's third week, "Frozen 2" continues to dominate the box office with another 34.7 million.  Now with a cume of just over 300 mil, on course to hit 400 by the end of the year hopefully.  Holding at #2 is "Knives Out" with 14.2 mil extra and it will be a struggle to hit 100 mil on this one.  Holding at #3 is "Ford v. Ferrari" with 6.5 mil and just shy of 100 mil!  It should get there but it might take an extra 2 weeks to do so.  Also holding on to #4 is "Queen & Slim" with 6.5 mil extra as well.  Rounding off the top 5 is "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" with 5.2 mil and continues it's award buzz.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just the one release ... in at #14, Playmobil: The Movie earns an extremely disappointing 670,000 at the box office.  That is less than $300 per screen ... that has to be a new record or in the top 5 of worst openings ever.  I expect this film will lose mass screen counts before the week is even over for some more Frozen.

Quote of the week:
"A good husband makes a good wife." - John Florio

Facts & Tips:
The highest batting average ever recorded in an MLB season is .440.

"When Michael takes on the world, the world always loses." - Dominic Purcell as Lincoln "Linc" Burrow in the TV series "Prison Break."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home