Sunday, October 13, 2019

Some funky weather going on ... it teases us here!  It feels like we may get some rain but then nada.  I will say that the weather did not say anything about rain, just clouds but those clouds are heavy looking.  I wish we could gets some rain because we need it badly again but global warming doesn't exist as they say.  Science is fake apparently ... and we are all dumb to believe it or not head the warnings despite the evidence we see and feel.  It will only get worse.

Weekly Update:
The other day I grabbed a diet coke and thought one or two glasses shouldn't affect me in sleeping since it was past 4 PM.  So I am not 100% sure if that was the reason or not but I couldn't sleep till around 3:30 AM that same night!  And I had to wake up around 6 AM as well!  What was even more strange was through the day after I wasn't very tired as I thought I would be but believe me, I took some naps when I could!  Falling asleep the next day was not a challenge for me and I just wish I could do that every night!  But then I don't want to make that the routine of staying up till 4 AM every other night.

At the movies:
Laughing all the way the way to #1 is Joker with a hefty 93.5 million for it's debut.  Well above all estimations and could be a record for an October release or at least up there!  Solid word-of-mouth for this film and award buzz to boot.  Look for this one to finish strong north of 250.  Holding at #2 is "Abominable" with another (and distant) 12 mil as it quickly chills out at the box office.  Drop down to #3 is "Downtown Abbey" with 8 mil as it struggles along in the theatrical realm.  Hanging on to #4 is "Hustlers" with 6.3 mil as it is just shy of 100 mil, may get that within the next 10-days.  Rounding off the top 5 is "IT: Chapter Two" with 5.4 mil as it just passes the 200 mil cume mark.

Quote of the week:
"Change before you have to." - Jack Welch

Facts & Tips:
The human brain is about 80% water.

"Primitive cultures." - Eliza Roberts as Brunella in "National Lampoon's Animal House."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home