Sunday, January 26, 2020

Got chilly again!  So we were hit with some warm days but not that warm, like mid 70's but the nights got super chilly again.  Hit just below 50 degrees several times and had to turn on the heater once or twice.  I am not sure what a cold front means weather-wise ... like is it suppose to change something other than the temperatures?  Does it cause chance of rain or lightning?  Or is it simply saying cold weather comes in and pushes out the warm?  I don't really hear the term warm front so wouldn't that be the same if it's cold and warm weather comes in?  I usually call this night or day to be honest because it only got cold when the sun went down.

Weekly Update:
So the other day I went to the park (Disneyland) and actually walked around to hunt Pokemon's.  I have never really done that before but a friend was in town and got into the game so helped him learn it (as best as I can and know) and kind of discovered there was a lot at the parks.  I knew there always was a lot but not to that degree.  I usually just go to the parks for a very specific thing and leave as soon as I am done.  Like get in some friends or family into the park or pick something up for someone using my discount to save them a few bucks.  But not for hunting Pokemon so that was  a first.  I only spent a couple of hours there as I try not to stay there all day and night (unlike me friend did).  I mean could one do that there?  Yeah, I suppose but I wouldn't ... it is rare for me to spend more than an hour or two and I like to get in and then get out!

At the movies:

Whatcha goin to do ... "Bad Boys for Life" holds the #1 crown for it's 2nd week earning an extra 34 million.  Below average drop which played well for this film and now has surpassed 100 mil cume!  On track to go a bit further but will fall short of 200 total.  Holding the #2 spot is "1917" with another 15.8 mil as it also passes the 100 mil cume mark.  Still great word-of-mouth but will also fall short of 200 total.  Slight drop down to #3 is "Dolittle" with 12.5 mil as it will not make 100 mil on this one.  New at #4 is The Gentlemen with 11 mil to open and close to expectations but was hoping to do better.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Jumanji: The Next Level" with 7.9 mil as it gets very close to 300 mil cume but may not make it.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week as The Turning comes in at #6 with 7.3 mil to open.  Half of expectations but then again that wasn't very high to begin with.  Turns out the movie "Run" got pushed back to early May from it's original release day of this past Friday.

Quote of the week:
"You may delay, but time will not." - Benjamin Franklin

Facts & Tips:
A cat's lower jaw cannot move sideways.

"Do your parents feed you?  Do I need to make a call?" - Mary Passeri as Astrid Marcus in the TV series "Best Friends Whenever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home