Monday, January 14, 2019

Cough cough cough ... I can not shake this cough!  And now its a dry cough like I am trying to scratch an itch and I can't!  It is so annoying and been taking all kinds of meds along with a humidifier.  I am not sure what is going on but just so tired of it.  When I drink some soda, it helps, probably from the fizz maybe.  But not going away ... doesn't even feel like its getting any better as the days go by.  I am not sure what is the cause now.  About a month ago it was the cold but didn't get a cough.  Now I have a cough but I don't think it was from the cold because I didn't really feel congested that much from it.  I need to figure it out!

Weekly Update:

So along with this cough, I have been using my humidifier but it gets this big calcium build up over the heating element.  Turns out this is all from the water and is normal. In the past I would chip it away but it does leave marks on the element which I am sure is not good for it.  I read that vinegar helps remove it so I tried some (didn't have a lot) and the next morning like 70% of it was gone!  So I went out and bought more vinegar and also distilled water and did it again.  Most of it is gone now except the very top but it should be fine.  I've ran the humidifier now for 3 nights using the distilled water and no new build up.  This has sure saved me from buying a new humidifier (3 gallons of distilled water + 1 gallon vinegar = @$5.00, new humidifier = @$30.00).
At the movies:
Uplift with The Upside this weekend with a nice #1 win!  Earning a respectable 19.6 million, almost on target, this unlikely buddy movie warmed the Winter season hearts.  Slight drop to  #2 is "Aquaman" with another 17.3 mil as it closes in at 300 mil cume, could reach that within 2 more weeks.  Finding it's way to #3 is A Dog's Way Home with 11.3 mil and slightly below expectations.  Clinging on to #4 is "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" with 9 mil more.  Rounding off the 5 spot is "Escape Room" with 8.9 mil extra and this one will soon be out on its own.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week as Replicas comes in at #12 with 2.5 mil and way below expectations.  It would need to replicate its opening x10 to get to where they had hoped to be.

Quote of the week:
"Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.  Where there is hatred, let me sow love." - Francis of Assisi

Facts & Tips:
Among North Atlantic lobsters, about 1 in 5,000 is born bright blue.

"I had to go to Greek school, where I learned valuable lessons such as, 'If Nick has one goat and Maria has nine, how soon will they marry?'" - Nia Vardalos as Toula Portokalas in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home