Monday, December 03, 2018

December is upon us and that means the holidays.  Christmas is just in a few weeks and I kind of will be glad when its gone and done.  Not a fan of this holiday anymore and really a "bah humbug" towards it.  Nothing really good about it ... maybe the weather as I like the cold but aside from that really do not like this time of year any more.  What happened?  Who knows but I just want it to go away and not come back but I know it will.  I don't know of any time of the year I really care for any more to be honest.  It is just one bland year long thing of nothing.  Maybe some in October, a little in November and a little in January for certain things but aside from that, it can all go away.

Weekly Update:
It has been really slow at work lately and I am not complaining.  I mean the days go by a lot slower but right now I am OK with that.  After the previous months of non-stop work, this is kind of a nice break but I know I don't want it to last that long.  Just a week or two, that will be good and then back to full speed would be just perfect.  It is hard to get that perfect balance between busy and slow though, near impossible.

At the movies:
The Internet remains a buzz as "Ralph Breaks the Internet" holds the crown with another 25.8 million and now over 100 mil cume.  Holding ground at #2 is "Dr. Seuss' The Grinch" with an extra 17.7 mil as it passes the 200 mil cume mark!  Still punching away at #3 is "Creed II" with 16.8 mil as it continues to try and reach 100 mil.  With a little magic left, "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald" holds on to #4 with 11.2 mil more.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Bohemian Rhapsody" with 8.1 mil as it continues to sing its way through award season.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just the one this week as "The Possession of Hannah Grace" comes in at #7 with 6.5 mil to open and below expectations.

Quote of the week:
"No man was ever wise by chance." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Facts & Tips:
From 1845 through 1867, home base was circular, made of iron, painted or enameled white, and 12 inches in diameter.

"Yeah, well I'm starting the bottomless trend! Hence the bottomless party." - Amir Talai as Raza in "Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home