Monday, January 28, 2019

And just like that, the rain went away and it was back to warmer temperatures again.  I certainly do not get it, we went from being in the high 50's during the day (like it was Winter or something) to mid 70's.  Nights were semi-warm that I even slept with a window open o a couple of nights!  At least it is not in the 80's (yet) but then does this mean ... our Summer this year will be extremely hot??  This will be interesting to find out but at the same time I sure hope not!  Our last Summer was just OK but it did have some crazy hot days.  OK, let's wait and observe this to see if that happens!

Weekly Update:

What went on this week ... Still battling this cough, it simply will not go away and it is so annoying.  So, taking cough syrup, cough drops almost every 30 minutes, nasal spray (but I think it may be empty), being warm, Vicks vapor rub (tried it on the chest and in my humidifier), a humidifier, NyQuil one night, soda (the fizzes) and hot shower with a lot of steam.  NOTHING is working and I think I made it mad or something with all my attempts to get rid of it, it's fighting me back!  I've had coughs in the past that linger but not really to this intensity that when I cough, its big whopping sessions.

At the movies:
Not a lot of changes this week as "Glass" has the #1 spot earning an extra 19.1 mill and getting closer to that 100 mil cume mark.  Could reach it in another 2 weeks at this current pace.  Holding strong at #2 is "The Upside" with 12.2 mil and still getting good word-of-mouth.  Coasting around at #3 is "Aquaman" with 7.4 mil as it slowly comes to an end.  New at #4 is The Kid Who Would Be King with 7.3 mil and pretty much as expected.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" with 6.2 mil as this will fall short of breaking the 200 mil cume mark.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week as Serenity comes in at #8 with only 4.8 mil.  Well below expectations but not by much.

Quote of the week:
"A work of art is above all an adventure of the mind." - Eugene Ionesco

Facts & Tips:
The original recipe for chocolate contained chili powder instead of sugar.

"The Fly-est ... I don't think that word is hip anymore." - Christopher B. Duncan as President William Johnson in the TV series "The First Family."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home