Monday, May 24, 2021

first people, now cars... with people in them

Ok so last week I mentioned how people don't seem to know their surroundings and just walk down the middle of a drive-way in a parking lot... what about car who drive down the middle of a two-way drive-way?  Made a quick trip to Costco the other day and there was this silver car driving down the middle of the road.  The aisle way is already hard to get through with people on the sides walking up and down, going to and from the store, now a car?  As everyone gone stupid and forgot 1) common auto courtesy and 2) how to drive?  Picture is not by me or exactly what happened but only one I could find.

Weekly Update:

Lately I've been selling quiet a few things on e-bay all of a sudden, primarily these old games I had.  These games are called "bookcase" games because they were like having big books and you could put them in a bookshelf.  These were all close to being a standard size and the best ones were for different battles and campaigns during World War II.  I don't have a lot of them (picture is not mine) but looking back, I really wish I had more.  These are big in the 80's and then just kind of faded away.  But these are selling really well and the majority of them I didn't play them much.  I remember growing up these games would last way to long for one sitting and even once I played one over the span of a month (not every day but maybe once or twice a week).  I don't think we ever finished that game but it was fun.  I hope these are going to good homes and those who will enjoy them as much as I did growing up.

At the movies:

Holding the #1 spot for a 2nd week is "Spiral" with another 4.5 mil and closing in at 20 mil cume, it should hit that by end of this week.  Also holding at #2 is "Wrath of Man" with 2.9 mil as it is also just shy of 20 mil as well.  Holding at #3 is "Those Who Wish Me Dead" with 1.8 mil and not seeing much traction for this movie.  Rising up a notch is "Raya and the Last Dragon" with 1.7 mil as it's inches away from 50 mil.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Godzilla vs. Kong" with 1.4 mil and so close to 100 mil, could take a few more weeks.

Quote of the week:
"Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers." - Voltaire

Facts & Tips:

A group of porcupines is called a prickle.

"I wanted to be heard so bad that I never thought about listening, but what I regretted the most was that I lived every day waiting for my life to begin." Chris Colfer as Carson Phillips in "Struck by Lightning."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home