Monday, March 08, 2021

When does the trash truck come??

So for months now the one garbage truck that picks up the regular trash has been coming any where from 10AM to 4PM.  I know, that is a pretty dang wide gap but it's fine, at least I know to get my regular trash can out before 10.  Last week, they came at 730 AM and though I had the can out (fortunately), still had more to add to it including a bag of dog poopies.  This kind of threw my day off and I just wish there was aa little bit of consistency.  So the "green" or compose truck comes usually any where from 7 to 10AM, cool.  Then the recycle one is any where from about 8 to noon, also cool.  But the regular trash is the random factor and I just wish it wouldn't come before a certain time so that way I know I have till then to get all the regular trash out and ready.  I know, why not do it the night before?  It's mostly for the dog stuff and I can't make them poop before a certain time and I just like making sure it goes out that same morning if I can help it.  Because they won't poop again till later at night and thus starts the new poop bag cycle.  Honestly, I still think it's one truck that makes circles and comes back again for the other trash cans.

Weekly Update:

I was going through my apps on my phone the other day and I was wondering why I have so many.  Now I do have a lot of fast food places but mostly because they do have some great deals and offers, along with reward systems.  I am a sucker for rewards!  I then was wondering why do I have Jack-in-the-Box and Arby's.  I probably downloaded them to check out what was good or interesting but I realized both are kind of lame.  So Jack's does have some online or mobile offers but to be fair, they are pretty lame.  And the app itself is not very good and very clumsy and slow loading as well.  Arby's is even worse, no online offers that they do not already offer at the location and no rewards.  Both of these apps are just wasting space on my phone.  There are some good apps though like McDonald's, though there is no real reward system, their mobile ordering with online offers and curbside is actually pretty amazing.  Also during the holidays they had some crazy offers like a free Big Mac just by using the app.  Places like Burger King has both a reward system and online offers which is nice.  And I do like Del Taco as they have both decent online deals and a reward system (Del Taco doesn't have a reward system but still fair mobile offers, plus I prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell).  So come on places, get with the program and make your app easy, worth having and reward us for visiting!

At the movies:

Holding on to #1 for it's 2nd week is "Tom and Jerry" with another 6.6 million and now almost 23 mil cume!  Had a pretty average drop so it's final outcome still hard to judge.  New at #2 is Chaos Walking with 3.8 mil to open and pretty much as expected.  New at #3 is Boogie with 1.2 mil and also pretty much as anticipated.  Drop down to #4 is "The Croods: A New Age" with 780K and continues to do well with it's only current competition being Tom and Jerry.  Rounding off the top 5 is "The Little Things" with 550K more and may drop out depending on what new movies finally get released.

Quote of the week:

"Tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools." - Og Mandino

"Challenger Deep" is the deepest point on Earth and can hold 25 Empire State Buildings end to end.

"I believe you are divine." - Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman in the series "True Blood."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home