Monday, March 29, 2021

Shake it up!

It has been getting warmer around here lately.  Not heat wave hot but getting up there.  The nights still remain cool to cold which is great and I wake up cold (which is also still good).  But just after mid-day, it gets pretty warm, especially when I work on the 2nd floor of my home and of course heat rises.  Downstairs remains relatively cool which is good but yeah, if I could move my office downstairs, that would be nice but currently not too feasible at the time since I still have a whole bunch of stuff to move and take care of.  This decluttering project is taking a long time but progressing!  Sooner or later, I can reclaim the downstairs area!

Weekly Update:

Recently I tried this dehydrated smoothie mix where you just add water or milk and shake it up in this special bottle they give you for free.  I tried the 20 pack to see if I would like it and I used regular low-fat milk.  I think this may be more in line to be used with fake or non-dairy milk such as soy or almond.  It doesn't mix very well with regular milk and if I let it sit for a day to combine better, the texture is not pleasant.  So I bought some almond milk thinking it will work better but have yet to try it yet.  It does say with water but the mixes I ordered are best with "milk" per the instructions.  So jury is still out on this but it is a subscription model which I have cancelled for now till I can try it with other liquids.  But I guess this is designed to have one a day, not really wanting it that often, maybe once and awhile.

At the movies:

A new #1 this week as theatre's across the country continue to slowly open back up.  At #1 with a debut of 6.7 million is Nobody and a fair number but not great.  Drop down to #2 is "Raya and the Last Dragon" with 3.5 mil extra and now shy of 30 mil cume.  A number it should reach very soon.  Also dropping down to #3 is "Tom and Jerry" with 2.5 mil and slowly closing in on 40 mil cume.  Holding ground at #4 is "Chaos Walking" with another 1.2 mil as it passes the 10 mil threshold.  And wrapping up the top 5 is "The Courier" with 1 mil more as this delivery is over.

Quote of the week:
"Avoid popularity; it has many snares, and no real benefit." - William Penn

Facts & Tips:

Mint comes in over 300 varieties.

"It's a weak storm and it's fast moving. It probably will not affect your morning commute." - Fritz Coleman, Los Angeles based News Weatherman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home