Monday, April 19, 2021

Duck, duck HEAT

Cold, cold, cold, HEAT!  Talk about a crazy Sunday and some crazy heat!  It was nice and cool (to cold) all week and then Sunday it was incredibly hot!  I managed to not turn on my AC but boy did I have windows open and the fan going to keep air circulating.  I am not sure what it got to, and it might not have even been that hot but just stagnate which can be pretty warm.  Fortunately it did cool down at night but is this what our Summer will be like?  Very warm throughout??  Our Winter was extremely dry, maybe 2 to 3 full days (in total) of rain but otherwise cold.  I wonder what is causing this odd shift of unseasonable weather, I would have thought it would be getting better with less cars and emissions being spewed out over this past year.  I don't know...

Weekly Updates:

So this is cool, they announced a Disneyland cast preview for the last week of April and I get to go!  The theme park has been closed for over a year, I think before that it was closed one or two days during 9/11 and that was it!  So this is definitely unprecedented in our time or in the time of Disneyland.  This will be both exciting and interesting on how it will work with the park, staff and rides.  I just want to walk around and be surrounded by nothing again.  I mean I've been inside the park before when there was next to no one inside and that is kind of interesting and eerie.  So maybe more to report that week after I get my visit in!

At the movies:

Still dominating at the #1 spot is "Godzilla vs. Kong" with an extra 7.7 million and now hitting 80 mil cume!  On track to break the coveted 100 mil mark as we see box office numbers quickly returning to normal again.  Bumping up to #2 is "Nobody" with 2.5 mil more and about to hit 20 mil, should get it probably by end of day Tuesday.  Drop down to #3 is "The Unholy" with 2 mil and shy of 10 mil.  Hanging on to #4 is "Raya and the Last Dragon" with 1.9  mil and still shy of 40 mil.  At this pace it should hit it by end of next weekend.  And still hanging on to #5 is "Tom and Jerry" with 1.1 mil as it passes 40 mil cume.

Quote of the week:

"No matter what people you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams

Facts & Tips:

Heavier, not bigger, lemons produce more juice.

"Shame on you, Moe, you let your pride ruin everything for us and them kids." - Will Sasso as Curly in "The Three Stooges."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home