Monday, May 08, 2017

It cooled down!  It was a nice week of really almost cold weather, low 70's to mid 60's.  Aaaah, it was so nice and hope it will stay that way for awhile.  Got a few drops of rain but nothing worth mentioning even though I just did.  It is so odd how the weather almost knows when the week ends and starts because lately when it gets hot, it starts at the beginning of the week, the weather changes, the week changes.  Is mother nature set to our weekly schedule now or something?  Almost plan your week around it or so it seems.  Not sure how long that will happen for though.  But ... wonder if its partially due to our smog-emissions that are causing some of the patterns?

Weekly Update:
What went on this week ... nothing?  I don't remember anything going on this week that I can recall.  Other than I can't believe its May already.  I feel like it was just January and yet we are in May ... where does the time go?  You blink and its gone, you sneeze and if flies away ... you yawn and you slept it away.  Although sleeping it away isn't as bad as an idea as it sounds!  I wish I could sleep, or at least get more than 4 hours in a row, if 3?  I don't sleep much once I have a day off I seem to nap through it.  I guess that is me catching up but I'm afraid that I will crash and get sick or something soon.

At the movies:
The heroes of the galaxy take the crown this week as Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 earns top honors with 145.1 million to open.  Strong word-of-mouth on this film should carry it for awhile and they say its just as good as the first one.  Big drop to #2 is "The Fate of the Furious" with another 8.5 mil as it just crosses the 200 mil mark. Slight drop to #3 is "The Boss Baby" with another 6.2 mil to add to the funds.  Down to #4 is "How to Be a Latin Lover" earning another 5.3 mil and not bad for this small film.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Beauty and the Beast" with 5 mil more as it crawls to reach 500 mil cume domestic.

Quote of the day:

"Either move or be moved." - Ezra Pound

Facts & Tips:

Benjamin Harrison was the first president to have electricity in the White House; however, he was so scared of getting electrocuted, he'd never touch the light switches himself.

Dad, that's bleach for the laundry." - Demetri Martin as Elliot Teichberg/Tiber in "Taking Woodstock."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home