Monday, March 06, 2017

Starting to heat up a little bit this week ... is the rain done with us now?  Was suppose to get a day of it but ended up like an afternoon as I thought it would (if any at all).  I thought the groundhog saw its shadow which means more Winter?  LIES!  The groundhog lied to all of us.  How does a groundhog even sees it shadow and how do you know if it does?  Does it try to run away from it?  Does it point and say, "Hey, is that me?" and indicates noticing its shadow?  So many questions to this scientific method and unsure of its procedures!!  Was this all done in a lab?  Answers please, I need them.

Weekly Update:
Took some friends to Disneyland yesterday and that was pretty fun.  Good to see and hang out with them and their kids.  I still don't understand why the Peter Pan ride has such a huge line all the time.  I mean granted, its a great ride but not that great.  Out of all the rides in Fantasyland its pretty much triples, if not more, the other lines.  I also ate at a new place I haven't been to before by Splash Mountain.  Its a little hidden but pretty good.  They gave us a free funnel cake dessert because it had been sitting awhile.  It was really great!  I may have to get one next time I'm there.  But overall, fun time!

At the movies:

The doesn't-give-a-dam hero dominates the box office this week as Logan earns top honors.  Opening to a solid 85.3 million and solid reviews, this film looks to be on its way to 200 mil for domestic cume.  VERY small drop to #2 is "Get Out" with another 26.1 million and getting close to 100 mil cume.  New at #3 is The Shack with a nice 16.1 mil, above expectations and should do tremendous after its theatrical release.  Holding on to #4 is "The LEGO Batman Movie" with an extra 11.7 mil and slowly tapering off.  Rounding off the top 5 is Before I Fall with only 4.9 mil and ... right about expectations.

Quote of the week:

"It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Facts & Tips:

One lemon tree will produce about 1,500 lemons a year.

"Can you take pictures of my boyfriend's car?" - Kelsey Chow as hot girl in "The Amazing Spider-Man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home