Monday, May 15, 2017

It cool down again ... what is happening?!  Again, not sure what is going on with the weather but the days were in the 60's again and its nice!  What is happening around here??  I have no clue but I so hope it continues with this nice weather.  I mean its borderline windbreaker weather during the day which is what I love.  Then that means the night will be jacket weather which is what I love even more!  I have to imagine this is what places like Seattle are like but with more rain and moisture than what we have here.  We could use that weather here about now.

Weekly Update:
I think I worked a lot this week but it seems a bit blurry to me now.  I think I am just super tired that being in a constant dazed and almost auto-pilot when it comes to work!  I think only having one day off a week does that you to and also working 9 to 12 hours a day for the other six.  But at the same time soft of just gotten use to it too.  I know it will catch up to me, it has to.  But I am maxing out on my vacation day which honestly doesn't feel like a lot of days at all, like a week a year or something.  Meh, what can you do and have no desire to go any where and do anything so I guess that is why I just work all the time perhaps.  Well, I am sure within the next 2 years I will go some place or some where.

At the movies:
Holding ground at #1 for a 2nd week is "Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2" with an extra 63 million and just shy of 250 mil cume.  It should reach that by end of day tomorrow though.  New at #2 is Snatched with 17.5 mil to open and slightly below expectations but no surprises either.  Also new at #3 is King Arthur: Legend of the Sword with 14.7 mil in its debut.  This was pretty much on target and unfortunately not a good number for this high budget film.  Drop to #4 is "The Fate of the Furious" with an extra 5.3 mil as its starting to run out of fumes.  Rounding off the top 5 is "The Boss Baby" with 4.6 mil more as it also is running out of diapers to change.

Quote of the day:

"Love alone could waken love." - Pearl S. Buck

Facts & Tips:

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams chipped off a piece of Shakespeare's chair as a souvenir when they visited his home in 1786.

"You friend there is very persuasive." - Dennis Haysbert as Master Ox in "Kung Fu Panda 2."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home