Monday, July 11, 2022

The heat is... off!

And just like that, it cooled down... aaaahhhh. Really funny how weather works and how one day it could be 90 degrees and humid, then the very next day 78 and breezy... why? I mean great it finally cooled down and I can stop running my AC.  I am NOT looking forward to this month's bill at all! I ran the AC a lot plus at night last week I did have to keep the windows closed a lot because of all the random fireworks going off and scaring the poor pup. Hopefully the rest of this week the fireworks will stop and he will calm down again... I hate fireworks and it is so warm and dry here too so fire-alert is high!  I hope this weather though stays cooler now for the rest of the year!

Weekly Update:

Have you ever misread someone's intention for a long time to realize... they weren't genuine or what you thought all these years? I'm sure everyone has at some point but maybe sometimes it takes you a day or a week to realize it or... or maybe years, I guess it depends on the intent and how you are interpret it. I like to consider myself a type of person "you see what you get" and I think me being that you assume others are the same.  Which is not always the case of course but you learn either quickly and easily or long and the hard-way.  I guess that is being human or just simply not wanting to hear what was being said maybe?  Or both perhaps!  Who knows but I guess the lesson is always pay attention and try to read the clues or hints.  I will say this, I am terrible at hints if anyone gives me one... though I love puzzle games but they are kind of different because a puzzle you know you are trying to figure something out where as a hint is random when you aren't working on a puzzle. Welp, I guess it's all part of life.

At the movies:

Taking the #1 spot by storm is Thor: Love and Thunder with a big 143 million to open.  Word-of-mouth is strong on this film and should hit 200 in no time, probably mid-week if not sooner.  Should carry through the rest of the month too with high numbers.  Drop down to #2 is Minions: The Rise of Gru with another 45.6 mil as it passes the 200 mil mark and continues. Slight drop to #3 is Top Gun: Maverick earning another 15.5 mil and now just shy of 600 mil cume domestic.  It may actually get it by end of day tomorrow though. Step down to #4 is Elvis  with 11 mil more as it gets very close to 100 mil and may take another week to get there. Rounding off the top 5 is Jurassic World Dominion with 8.4 mil as it starts to level off just passing 350 mil domestic mark.

Quote of the week:
"Courage is knowing what not to fear." - Plato

Facts & Tips:
Flightless birds, like the penguin, could once fly.

"Relax, I'm gay and your brother, so technically you're the least attractive person in the world to me. You okay? Sorry to drag you into this, but Elena thought she was compelling to me, and I could give up on ruse." - Chris Brochu Luke Parker in the TV series The Vampire Diaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home