Monday, May 09, 2022

Guessing game.

It's hot and it's cold...

This week's weather makes no sense whatsoever.  So it didn't get super hot but it did touch on 90 degrees once or twice but then the days where it wasn't hot, big drop down to about 70... a 20-degree difference and in most cases just from one day to the next.  These types of weather patterns always worry me because when we go from hot to cold or vice versa, we tend to get earthquakes here and there.  And this coming week is supposed to be on the cold size which is great and looking forward to it!  But, where is the rain, lot of clouds and the cool to cold weather is ideal, but where is the moisture!  The water, we needs the water!

Weekly Update:

Last week I applied to be a clue creator for Disney's Minnie's Moonlight Madness event.  In the past few years I was always a volunteer but they had applications to apply and thought I am a fairly creative person.  I submitted my application with samples and was selected the very next day!  I've already had my first meeting and can't wait to start working on these clues and getting them tested!  Not sure of when it will take place yet and how it will exactly work as things may change since the closure.  But it should still be a lot of fun and it does raise a lot of money for a great cause.  I am not sure who will be the benefactor yet of this event yet but it's always something good (one year it was the Boys and Girls Club of Anaheim).

At the movies:

Something strange in the water this weekend with a new #1 at the box office!  With a hefty 185 million to open, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness takes the crown and good word-of-mouth on the film. Should get to 200 in probably a day and start making it's way to 300 quickly.  Drop down to #2 is "The Bad Guys" with 9.7 mil extra and just over 50 mil cume.  Also sliding down to #3 is "Sonic the Hedgehog 2" with 6.2 mil as it slowly tries to reach 200 mil.  Falling to #4 is "Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" with 4 mil and continues to struggle to 100 mil. Rounding off the top 5 and still hanging on is "Everything Everywhere All at Once" with 3.3 mil.

Quote of the week:
"Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Facts & Tips:

The aphid insect is born pregnant.

"I don't hang out with him! I work with him and that's it! I tried to introduce him to a few nice peope, he made a fool of himself. I don't mess with him, baby. That's not me." - Romany Malco as Jay in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home