Monday, April 25, 2022

Just one day for Earth

Rain... where are you?  You only visited for an hour or two in the wee hours of the night and then left us.  We had a night of rain, barely enough to cover the ground and it went away.  I thought there was this thing called "April Showers"?!?  It's a lie!!!  No May flowers for us, more like May dried up grass and continued draught.  More proof of global warming and if you think that means it's always warm, you are so dumb.  I once heard a man say it was nice and warm outside so this global warming thing is nice.  If you are that dumb you are 100% part of this problem and the spaceship we call Earth is not only dying but is on borrowed time.  You can live in the now but then you are just as selfish as the ones who do not listen.  Earth Day was this month but shouldn't Earth Day be every day we live on this planet?

Weekly Update:

This week was full of errands and I learned something about my garbage pick-up, I can schedule for large item pick-up and electronics but it won't occur for about 2 weeks.  But the nice thing is I only have set it up once and can leave up to 20 large items and 10 electronics so I don't really need to specify how many or call each time I want to add as long as I am under those numbers.  So that is a pretty nice service and as far as I know, it doesn't cost anything extra!  For California we can't dispose of anything with a plug in the regular trash and it has to be recycled through a special location or event... or you can just schedule it.  I like that!

At the movies:

New at #1 is The Bad Guys with 24 million to open.  Overall not a bad number considering all the Spring Break/time-off from schools is over already.  Holding ground at #2 is "Sonic the Hedgehog 2" with 15.2 mil extra as it continues to speed along.  Drop down to #3 is "Fantastic Beast: The Secrets of Dumbledore" earning another 14 mil as it continues to struggle and will fall short of 100 mil cume (more than likely).  New at #4 is The Northman with 12 mil and may start to head south after this weekend.  Rounding off the top 5 (and new) is The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent with 7.2 mil.  Had a massive ad campaign for this film yet it didn't seem to pay off.

Quote of the week:
"Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell." - Bill Copeland

Facts & Tips:

Jellyfish can clone themselves.

"I can't just do whatever I want. There are rules." - Kathryn McCormick as Emily in "Step Up Revolution."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home