Monday, March 21, 2022

Sleepy with a side of daylight

I am seriously tired, this week has just been so long and...well long! Nothing was different that I could tell except it was a very dry week weather wise. But I think I am still adjusting to the time change probably and just haven't been able to adapt yet. Still waking up to darkness but now when the day is done I still have 1 to 2 hours left of sunlight. I am not sure if that is good or bad because it could be more hours of warm to hot weather and that is not good. I just want some rain, any kind of rain... moisture maybe?  I fear this Summer is going to be both super hot and super dry by all indications from this past Winter. Global warming is a thing people, it is getting worse and I try to at least recycle and save... I know I could do more but at least I try.

Weekly Update:

I may need a new computer... I mean I hope not but my current one seems to be slowing down but I don't do a lot on it other than web surfing, watching movies via Plex and play one, maybe 2 games but usually only one. I mean overall it's fine but it was doing some pausing and reset and I think I have at least 16 megs of ram so space is good.  I do a lot of external storage so I know it's not a hard drive thing, just been acting up.  I want to say it's about 5-years old which is is kind of old for computers but what I use it for and how much I use it, it's really not that bad.  I do like the Alienware brand but maybe I should switch to Dell XPS... ultimately they are the same parent company but we'll see.  I'll keep using this one till it completely crashes, just have to remember to keep storing things externally.

At the movies:

A little but of a shift this week with some new movies coming in from very small distributors!  Still holding on to #1 is "The Batman" earning an extra 36.8 million and now just hit the 300 mil mark for domestic box office!  Still solid word-of-mouth and no doubt will get to 400 easily.  New at #2 is Jujutsu Kaisen O: The Movie with 17.7 mil and this one kind of came out of no where for me.  Slight dip to #3 is "Uncharted" with 8 mil more and steadily declining slowly.  New at #4 is X with 4.4 mil in it's debut, not much more on this one.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Dog" with 4.1 mil and did a solid 50 mil overall which has become a new milestone since re-opening.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week again as The Outfit comes in at #8 earning 1.5 mil.

Quote of the week:
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali

Facts & Tips:
An avocado is actually a large berry.

"Sir, there's a rumor you might be considering a run for senate." - Brianna Brown as Joanne Raphelson in the TV show "Monk."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home