Monday, January 24, 2022

The Queen is home

Earlier this week Shadow was returned after her cremation and it really hit hard again just like the day she left. She was put inside a very beautiful box, might be made of cedar, not really familiar with woods but had that type of smell.  Also a nice little lock and tag in the shape of a heart that simply said Shadow. She's back and will be cherished... I am not sure how I will be able to handle Orion when it becomes his time.  I just hope it will not be for a VERY VERY long time! He's such a good boy, a prince to the queen and also quite the opposite of her. He actually listens! Not a cuddle dog like Shadow was though (until she had enough of you and move away) but he's also not as furry and soft so that could be why.  Miss you Shadow girl now and forever.  She will always be on my phone so I can see her every time I use it and in today's day, that is a lot!

Weekly Update:

Ok, what is the deal with Kraft Parmesan Cheese? I love cheese (most of them) and I love having grated parmesan on my various food.  But the Kraft in the classic green can shaker, it always clumps!  It can be brand new or 1-year old, it clumps the same! Why does this happen?? It's dry and already grated finely and it clumps.  I always have to shake it side-to-side hard to get it to break up and that helps some but then when I pour it on something, more clumps and plugs up the holes. I just do not understand or get it... they need a new or better formula I think.

At the movies:

Reclaiming the #1 spot is "Spider-Man: No Way Home" with 14.1 million and continues it's climb to a potential 800 mil domestic cume.  Drop down to #2 is "Scream" with 12.4 mil and now past 50 mil which is good for an horror film in general.  Holding ground at #3 is "Sing" with 5.7 mil and continues to hold a note.  New at #4 is Redeeming Love with 3.7 mil and probably all it will redeem for the cost to make the film.  Rounding off the top 5 and holding on is "The King's Man" with another 1.8 mil and surprises all by hanging in there.

New movies that did not make the top 5:

Another one this week as The King's Daughter comes in at #8 with 750k and already on it's way out.

Quote of the week:
"If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." - H.G. Wells

Facts & Tips:
The only continent without reptiles or snakes is Antarctica.

"This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people. This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this. I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!" - Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler in "Schindler's List."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home