Monday, December 06, 2021

Ouch my hands!

This is kind of interesting, when it gets super cold it can still be super dry.  Hot doesn't always mean dry but just very very warm.  So lately it has been very cold (again) and my hands are super dry and chapped.  I need to remember to put some lotion on more than once.  When it gets like this I tend to do it before bed but then they get cracks and such that they begin to hurt.  I do think it interesting though that many relate cold with moisture for some reason but alas, that is not the case at all.  But ouch, my hands are super chapped right now (image is not mine but pretty dang close lately!!).

Weekly Update:

It wasn't a Black Friday sale but I purchased a mono-pod or uni-pod.  Or, a Hohem gimbal for steady came (for the phone).  It was pretty inexpensive and I got a $20 coupon off so it was barely over $50!  I am still trying to learn how it works but from the youtube video's I've watched so far, both gave it great reviews.  But the video's were talking about how to use it but not set it up.  I've never had or used one of these before but it feels like a high quality handle and everything about it seems pretty great, I just need to learn how to use it now!  But why did I get this thing??  Well with all the potential projects coming up, filming certain talent and such I thought this would be great for social media.

At the movies:

Hanging on to #1 is "Encanto" with another 12.7 mil as it quickly slows down.  This week and next are traditionally a lull week till X-Mas week where it will pick up again for another 2 weeks.  Also holding at #2 is "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" with 10.4 mil as it crosses the 100 mil threshold.  Staying still at #3 is "House of Gucci" with 6.8 mil and continues to drop but will start getting some award recognition. New at #4 is "Christmas with the Chosen: The Messengers" with 4.1 mil as this was more than likely due to large groups and selling auditoriums to churches.  And rounding off (and dropping down) to #5 is "Eternals" with 3.9 mil as it closes up quickly.

Quote of the week:
"Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching." - Thomas Jefferson

Facts & Tips:

The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.

"You get back here and you make love to my wife!" - Brett Gelman as Hal in "The Other Guys."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home