Monday, October 18, 2021

Do you smell that in the air?

Hot cold, hot cold, what is going on?!?!  So during the week it was a nice brisk Wintery weather and then this weekend it spiked into the 90's again!  I will say it didn't feel as hot like in the past, maybe we had some nice breezes?  But I did have to turn on the AC a few times.  It almost smelled and felt like fire weather and by fire I mean brush and forest fires.  It was very very dry in general. But to add to that, it was also slightly windy too  and that can contribute to fire weather (or season).  I hope this weather passes and we get some rain, that would be greatly needed and appreciated!  My car is getting dusty and needs a car wash from Mother Nature please!  I mean with all the traffic again, we need to wash away all that smog dust again, rain is the best way!  Send rain to SoCali please.

Weekly Update:

I discovered this new Chex mix (at least new to me)... Strawberry with yogurt.  I am not sure where this has been but it's not too sweet and the ones with the yogurt sort of refresh in your mouth making it cool, not sure how it does that but delicious!  I kind of wonder if this would work as a cereal with milk (I mean Chex is a cereal itself after all).  But one bag is basically 1 or 2 bowls of cereal (at least for me based on the bag size I got).  I am going to have to get more of these when they go on sale again!  I got a bag because it was a $1 off so can't pass up $1.99 for a bag of Chex!  I still got my usual ones as well with those little rye looking crisps, I could eat a whole bag of those just by themselves and they are great in soups!  Oh but I supposed those aren't Chex but Gardetto's garlic rye chips... so that is my #1 and these strawberry ones are my #2 currently.

At the movies:

Shaking things up a bit as a new #1 takes the crown.  Coming in with 50.4 million this weekend is Halloween Kills and fair word-of-mouth. As we get closer to Halloween it may carry a bit more.  Drop down to #2 is "No Time to Die" with another 24.3 mil and just shy of 100 mil cume but should get it by end of tomorrow.  Also dropping down to #3 is "Venom: Let There Be Carnage" with 16.5 mil as it continues its road to 200 mil mark, still has a way to go.  Hanging on to #4 is "The Addams Family 2" with 7.2 mil and it might get a boost during this month but not a big one.  Rounding off the top 5 and new is The Last Duel with 4.8 mil for it's debut and very less than favorable numbers.

Quote of the week:
"Where there is no vision, there is no hope." - George Washington Carver

Facts & Tips:

Children have more taste buds than adults.

"That would be good advice if you were somebody else." - Zachary Gordon as Greg Heffley in "Diary of a Wimpy Kid."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home