Monday, March 21, 2016

I just realized I have not played a game on the computer in several weeks, maybe even months.  Just no time these days and a little lack of interest too.  I have been keeping some updated like the Blizzard games which can be done from one icon link but haven't jumped in to play anything.  Not sure why but seems like games have changed so much they are not as fun as they use to be.  Maybe there will be something to get back into but for now ... games are on hold for no particular reason.  I still play some app games but even those are starting to lose some luster and reducing some time on those as well.  This is sad ...

Weekly Update:
Been clearing out a lot of old stuff in the garage and boxes in the house ... you come across a lot of things you forgot you had but I guess that is the point of de-cluttering, getting rid of stuff you do not even realize you have.  It is kind of sad though because you kept something for some reason and I guess that reason has changed or the priority is different.  Although these things are all worth keeping (I think) but then what do you do with it?  At the time you received or bought something, it was the coolest thing ever so you kept it to display or maybe it was something handy to use and then stored for some reason or another.  Some things are worth keeping around I guess like certain books for reference or they have a personal connection.  But most of it, I guess can go and either sell them off or give them to people who you know has an interest in a special subject ... they will give it a good home after yours.

At the movies:
Big surprise at the box office, "Zootopia" stays on top for the 3rd week in a row with another 38 million and now breaking the 200 mil mark!  On track to hit 300 mil domestic when it is said and done.  New at #2 is The Divergent Series: Allegiant with a disappointing 29 mil.  Well below all expectations as most thought over 40, however I did see it doing below that but not by that much.  Also new at #3, Miracles From Heaven with 18.6 mil and around expectations.  Holding on to #4 is "10 Cloverfield Lane" with another 12.5 mil.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Deadpool" with 8 mil and now 340 domestic cume.

Quote of the week:
"The miracle on earth are the laws of heaven." - Jean Paul

Facts & Tips:
Maine is the closest U.S. state to Africa.

"Look, Tony, I've never asked the time of day from a clock but I'm asking you, come to the dance tonight. I already told the gang you'd be there. If you don't show I'll be marked lousy." - Russ Tamblyn as Riff in "West Side Story."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home