Monday, October 19, 2015

I guess the month of October is when you can change your health plans ... I think you should be able to change your health benefits at any time but only to upgrade.  It does benefit the employee if they know they need more coverage and up it right before a Doctor visit but is not suppose to benefit the employee?  I think once you upgrade you have to keep it for a least a full year before you can downgrade unless you upgrade again which you should be able to do at any time ... just my 2 to 5 cents.  It is already confusing enough trying to figure it out that I think knowing you can get more coverage if needed, that would be nice to have.  And I would think most people would continue the advance coverage the upgraded too because especially for new employees or those who are getting medical insurance for the first time.  It is very confusing and you do not know what you want or need so I would imagine they get the minimum for starters but to have to wait to change it a year later seems a little unfair and they have to suffer either physically, mentally or financially till then.

Weekly Update:
I noticed something the other day and I can not remember if I mentioned this before but when I drink something super cold ... I have never had a brain-freeze but rather my entire chest cavity goes into pain as the ice slowly warms up in my body.  This may have something to do with never having a headache before hence no brain freeze maybe?  Just something very random because I know so many people who get massive headaches and also get massive brain freeze just from a soda with ice in it!  Ice cream, although very cold, does not seem to effect people I know that often or just very rarely.  But me, no brain-freeze, just massive chest pain but the funny part is if it happens on the first drink or gulp of something super cold, from then on out it does not effect me again ... so wierd ... so so wierd.

At the movies:
Storytelling is not dead as the teen classic book series turned to movie Goosebumps takes the #1 spot this weekend with a nice 23.5 million and right on expectations.  Dropping a bit to #2 is "The Martian" with another 21.5 mil in its 3rd week and just shy of 150 mil cume.  New at #3 is Bridge of Spies with 15.4 mil and also around expectations.  Also new at #4 is Crimson Peak with a debut of only 12.9 and just below expectations.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Hotel Transylvania 2" earning another 12.3 mil as it slowly winds down.

Quote of the week:
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

Facts & Tips:
A manned rocket can reach the moon in less time than it took a stagecoach to travel the length of England.

"Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life." - Tobin Bell as John Kramer in "Saw II."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home