Monday, March 23, 2015


It is getting hot again but at the same time I do not notice it because I am indoors with AC all day long.  That is both good and bad, because I am indoors so I am out of the heat but bad because that means it is hot outside and I am pretty sure I left a piece of chocolate on my back seat.  Yep, I did but it was in a pretty tightly sealed foil so I now have a special piece of chocolate in a different shape than I originally got it in.  It is funny because this piece was shaped like a miniature gold bar and now I would say it is more like a gold square.  It was some kind of special chocolate from .... Vegas.  Who knew Vegas had special chocolate but my aunt received it as a gift, this whole box of them looking like gold bars and she gave me one.  And I left it in the car during the heat.


Weekly Update:
This week was nothing special again but I find myself falling asleep a lot more while trying to catch up on my recorded shows on the couch.  So many hours this past week of working and then I start to watching something while laying down ... next thing I know it the show is over.  I guess at least I am laying down, I am pretty sure it will feel weird if I fell asleep while sitting up.  The funny thing is when I wake and then try to make my way up the stairs to go to bed, I am sort of walking side-to-side.  Is this how drunk people feel?  Could be, all in a slight haze, not sure where I am going but know the direction and eventually making it to bed after semi-successful brushing of the teeth.  What is funny is after all that, you sort of get a second wind and I start to fall asleep again while watching TV but before I knock-out I'm able to at least turn it off this time.  Sleep, you perplex me so.

At the movies:
Good numbers are rebounding the box office in the season of Spring Break as Divergent Series: Insurgent takes the #1 spot with a strong 54 million.  Below expectations but not by much and still a solid number.  Drop to #2 is "Cinderella" but still with a strong 34.5 million and pushing well past the 100 mil cume mark.  Holding at #3 is "Run All Night" with an extra 5.1 mil as it quickly fizzles out fast.  New at #4 is The Gunman with only 5 mil and lower than expected numbers.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Kingsman: The Secret Service" with another 4.6 mil as it continues its run into the 100 mil mark, should cap out soon around 125-ish.

New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week in the semi-wide release category.  In at #6 is Do You Believe? with only 4 mil and about right with expectations.

Quote of the week:
"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw

Facts & Tips:
100% recyclable, old newspapers are great for washing windows.

"I'm very discreet... but I will haunt your dreams." - Jane Lynch as Paula in "The 40-Year-Old Virgin."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home