Monday, February 16, 2015

And enter the lingering cough!  Oh joy, so last week I had the flu with a side of ear infection and then got rid of the flu around Friday fully.  But, the cough has come around to hang out a bit longer.  It isn't a bad cough, just an annoying one.  So now I am on the cough drops and liquids like 7-Up.  Good thing I had several bags of drops the last time I was sick left-over but I may need to get more soon.  And also need to stock up on more 7-Up since I spend a lot of time on the phone.  I use the musinex stuff as well and that seems to help a bit.  I just want it to go all away ... at least the weather has been pretty warm lately but the nights pretty cold so that back and forth I am sure doesn't help too much.  Speaking of weather, when are we suppose to get some rain?!?  Not a drop around here in weeks, is it still Winter?  I am not even sure anymore!

Weekly Update:


Well the week was pretty much playing recovery from the illness of the previous week so I didn't do much.  But honestly, I guess I do not do much anyway.  I guess I did manage to get some sleep which is good for a change but the week was just sleep and more sleep.  I took Tuesday off for recovery but the rest of the week still beat me up for the most part.  Went to Los Angeles again and of course traffic was still bad coming back home.  But I visited my aunt she was so kind to give me some cool things that I consider gifts but I am sure for her it was just stuff she was never going to use.  One of the things was a nice big box for the Lego Movie that had some cool Lego characters in it!  And when you open the box, it starts to play about the first 5 seconds of "Everything is Awesome" so that is pretty cool and fun.

At the movies:
No surprises this weekend as the fan fiction book to movie of 
Fifty Shades of Grey took the box office crown with a hefty 81.7 million for it's debut.  Slightly above expectations but word-of-mouth is very soft (pun intended) on this film and could see a very significant drop next week.  New at #2 is Kingsman: The Secret Service with a solid 35.6 mil and overall decent reviews.  Slight drop to #3 is "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" with another 30.5 mil as it is just shy of the 100 mil mark and could hit it by end of next weekend.  Still solid numbers at #4 is "American Sniper" with another 16.4 mil and passes the 300 mil cume mark!  It could see another boost in this numbers depending on the award outcome this Sunday. Rounding off the top 5 is "Jupiter Ascending" with another 9.4 mil and did not suffer that great of a drop than expected.

Quote of the week:
"May God defend me from my friends, I can defend myself from my enemies." - Voltaire

Facts & Tips:
There is a town called Jersey Shore in Pennsylvania.

Anyone else inside? Huh? You got any shotguns in there, hunting knife, anything?!" - Tony Todd as Ben in "Night of the Living Dead."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home