Monday, January 05, 2015

New Year's Edition!

So another has come and gone ... and to me, just another two days. New Year's Eve I just sat at home and I think I feel asleep around 10PM.  But then I woke up to go to sleep since I first fell asleep on the couch.  I was pretty out of it I think and just wanted to sleep.  I still need more sleep!  But New Years Day, now that was something.  Turned out be very cold!  And that was it for me I think, pretty exciting stuff!  I think I still need some sleep.  I think we also need some rain because it is almost cold enough lately that it might get a little icy which would be pretty amazing!

Weekly Update:
So I was in a parking garage the other day and the right side was regular parking spots and the left side was compact only parking spots.  So this is what I noticed, 10 SUV's parked in the compact side and 3 tiny VW's on the regular side ... what is wrong with SUV people?  Are they becoming more and more jerks?  I use to drive an SUV and I don't remember doing that but maybe once or twice.  These are cars I see in those spots ALL the time!!!  Are we becoming all Audi drivers??  I joke but most folks I know who drive Audi's are kind ... jerks in general.  I do not know why but I know it is not a true statement and just a stereo-type but those are also some ounce of truth for a reason.

At the movies:
Still remains the king of the box office, "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" earns another 21.9 million as it breaks the 200 mil cume mark and continues to push along into the new year.  Holding ground at #2 is "Into the Woods" with another 19 mil and just shy of the 100 mil cume mark!  I would think it could have it by end of this week.  Holding on to #3 is "Unbroken" with 18 mil and also close to the 100 mil cum mark but may take a bit longer to get there.  New at #4 is "Woman in Black: Angel of Death" with 15 mil in it's debut and right on the nose of expectations.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Annie" with 11.4 mil and will fall short of reaching 100 mil.

Quote of the week:
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

Facts & Quotes:
It is not possible to tickle yourself.

"We need more ammo, let's go to Big Five." - Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony in the TV series "The Simpsons."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home