Monday, November 16, 2020

Did they fix the photos??

It's been very chilly with a side of heat!  We have had some funky weather (again) this week.  Overall pretty cold, in fact I had to turn on the heater a couple of times.  But this past Sunday it was pretty warm, mid to high-80's with no breeze, so it feels warmer than it is.  The nights have all remained chilly, low to mid 50's and stays that way pretty much up to noon.  Of course with the hours back an hour, it's also getting a lot darker sooner, by 5:30 PM approximately so I have to feed the dogs earlier so I can see their poop outside!  I personally like it getting darker sooner and the cold over the heat and more sunlight!  But I am odd like that I suppose.

Weekly Update:
So I am not sure if this Blogging site either heard me (and others I am sure) or just randomly fixed the photo challenge.  But the last two weeks it has been working better in terms of uploading and setting the photos up in the blog!  Now we still have that extra step still in there of upload, to upload (again) to select to then load to select to place.  Instead of just upload, select then set (as the previous version of the site was like).  So I hope this continues to work this way and more ease of use things to come!  I used to prefer the click and drag to where I wanted the image to be but selecting left, right, center instead is fine... as long as it continues to work!

At the movies:

New at #1 is Freaky with a 3.7 million opening and kind of on par to what it would be if you took away the current conditions.  Drop down to #2 is "Let Him Go" with 1.8 mil more.  Hanging on to #3 is "The War with Grandpa" with 1.3 mil and now over 15 mil cume.  Not a bad number overall but kind of sad that 15 mil over time is considered fair to good these days.  Holding on to #4 is "Come Play" with 1.1 mil more.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Honest Thief" with 800k and just over 12 mil cume.

Quote of the Week:
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

Facts & Tips:
Bluetooth technology was named after a 10th century Scandinavian king.

"I know you are but what I am, infinity." - Paul Reubens as Pee-wee Herman in "Pee-wee;s Big Adventure."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home