Monday, November 13, 2017

So they are finally finished with the house repairs after the water damaged that occurred. The work itself didn't take very long but getting to the point to start the word did.  But I must say the work is really nice and I was able to get some extras out of it, maybe because it took so long to get started?  But they added a nice little doggie house under the stairs, an extra closet door for the other side of a deep closet and carpet for a downstairs room that needed to be replaced.  Overall really great job and when I had to go to the office I had no worries of them being in the house with me gone.  Now the big task of putting everything back is next, its such a clutter here and can't wait to get it all put away again.

Weekly Update:
Seems like another slow week but the temperature remains nice and cool so I do not mind that one bit.  But what I do mind is people complaining if something is out at like a store or restaurant.  Look, if something is out of stock, by you complaining or making a fuss over it, that won't make additional inventory magically appear!  I don't understand why some people do that expecting for an item to always be there for when they show up.  I mean, if something was popular, did you try calling ahead or wait, what about if you ordered it online?  That might be something new to try.  But don't others up and make the job of the employee that much more difficult when there is nothing they can do about it.

At the movies:
No surprises this weekend as "Thor: Ragnarok" continues to dominate at #1 again with another 56.6 mil and now over 200 mil cume.  Still on track to break the 300 barrier but not 400 mil for domestic.  New at #2 is Daddy's Home 2 with 30 mil to open and slightly above expectations.  Right behind them at #3 is Murder on the Orient Express with 28.2 mil and close to projections.  Down to #4 is "A Bad Moms Christmas" with 11.5 mil extra.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Jigsaw" with 3.4 mil and last time we should see it in the top 5.

Quote of the week:

"I go to Costco every weekend.  It's my favorite part of the week." - Jimmy Kimmel

Facts & Tips:
Indonesia is made up of more than 17,000 islands.

"I remember this dude made me so mad, I didn't even know how mad I was until I went to his funeral." - Tyler Perry as Madea in "Diary of a Mad Black Woman."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home