Monday, April 25, 2016

Summer time ... or so it feels like it.  Aren't we suppose to have April showers?  Is that a thing anymore or just a myth?  I think it is a myth just like Winter and Fall.  I think rain in general for Southern California is always a myth.  I still think weather reports or the science of weather is pretty pointless these days.  Throw any percentage of a chance of rain and they will always be right.  So dumb and so lame ... Where is the weather controlling devices by the way?  I would think (and hope) that technology exists or we have to be close to it!  No?!  This would be pretty handy though for those areas in drought and farming areas.  Just saying ...

Weekly Update:
Just got busy!  We started our OT hours at work and why ... because.  But this time the extra hours of work for me are much nicer than before and I will be in front of a computer for very long periods of time.  I do not mind that kind of work but I need to watch my eyes from drying out and getting tired!  I also hope I don't fall asleep in front of the computer which I have done when I was working from home.  So I doubt that will happen in the office when you have other people around and walking around.  Although I have gone by other people when they were sleeping in front of their monitor.  I really hope that does not happen to me because then I would feel silly.

At the movies:
No surprise here as "The Jungle Book" holds the box office crown for a 2nd week in a row with only a 41% drop, below average.  It earns a nice 60.8 million and now just shy of 200 mil cume domestic after its first 10-days.  Should reach that in a day or two.  New at #2 is The Huntsman: Winter's War with 20.1 mil, close to expectations and reactions are just fair.  Holding on to #2 is "Barbershop: The Next Cut" with another 10.8 mil, should do another 20 or so mil.  Holding on to #4 is "Zootopia" with an extra 6.6 mil and over 300 mil cume, will likely cap out soon around 345-ish.  Rounding off the top 5 is "The Boss" with another 6.1 mil and will cap out fairly soon.

Quote of the week:

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton

Facts & Tips:

It costs the U.S. government 2.5 cents to produce a quarter.

"MY GUYS, LET'S GO!" - William Fichtner as Sanderson in "Black Hawk Down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home