Monday, March 04, 2024

Honk honk beep

People are horn crazy out there on the road.  Over this past weekend in one day, no one hour I heard multiple people honking their horns and no idea why.  Only one was directed at me, all I was doing was getting in my car and I had parked it facing out and my lights went on.  A car was coming up the aisle and honked at me because my lights turned on?  I CAN SEE YOU COMING and all I did was start my car and the lights auto-turned on because of the time of day.  How stupid are you that you don't recognize lights just turning on and I'm not even moving forward yet.  I don't know, people are just so anxious.  Then as I was driving home from that parking lot, some car behind me must of did something because the car behind it was honking at something.  I don't know what for but I had just pushed on the gas as the light turned green and that was it.  Just calm down, is all I can say.

Weekly Update:

Hulu released a new mini-series which is actually a remake from a mini-series called Shogun.  I loved watching this growing up and seeing while learning about Feudal Japan in the 1500's.  What is funny watching the new version and seeing how so many things mirror the original BUT, I have to remember both are based on the book of the same name by James Clavell. I never read the actual book but I'm glad this is being remade because with modern technology can add a bit more darkness to it as we know it wasn't all vibrant and colorful back then.  I will say the one thing that is very noticeable is the green-screen background in certain shots.  In the originally that was pretty real as there wasn't that type of tech back then.  But that would be my only complaint right now.  For now it's a new episode every Tuesday so can't wait for more!

At the movies:

New at #1 is the sequel of Dune: Part Two earning a nice 81.5 million for a non-holiday season!  Word-of-mouth is very strong on this film and should be at 100 in no time (probably within the next few days!).  Drop down to #2 is Bob Marley: One Love with another 7.4 mil and still on a good track to hit 100 mil domestic but will take some more time.  Holding at #3 is Ordinary Angels with 3.9 mil with a low drop percentage which is good for that film but still low numbers overall.  Also holding at #4 is Madame Web with 3.2 mil and this one is barely making it unfortunately.  New at #5 is another episode of The Chosen: Season 4, Episodes 7-8 with 3.2 mil and this will be gone before you know it.

Quote of the week:
"Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all." - Nelson Mandela

Facts & Tips:
Ocean algae produces about 75 percent of the world's oxygen.

"Last night, Dark Vader came down from the Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain." - Crispin Glover as George McFly in Back to the Future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home