Monday, March 27, 2023

so tired, no sleep?

I am not sure what is going on but this week has been so tiring.  I mean I know what it is but why it is, I don't.  I have been so tired this week but the reason is lack of sleep.  I fall asleep around midnight to 1AM and wake up before 5 for no reason as my alarm is set for 545.  And sometimes I wake up before 5 and try to go back to sleep, sometimes successful, other times not.  I don't drink my usual caffeine any differently, try to have it all finished by noon so that hasn't changed.  Maybe my brain doesn't turn off?  I know I am not getting plenty of sleep at other times so who knows what is going on but... I am so tired and still am tired.  Maybe I'll catch up but it sure wasn't this week or weekend!

Weekly Update:

Disneyland reopened Toontown and it looks... cute.  The original was OK, cute also but just didn't really attract me in going there.  It had 2 rides and now has a third which is cool but enough to spend part of my day there?  I haven't been to it yet but have been on the new ride.  The new uniforms are so bad, they don't seem to fit in my opinion.  They are very colorful and patch-work-like if that makes sense but just, no style.  It feels they were thought of last minute and not very attractive at all.  Just my opinion though and an eye-sore to look at.  They need to be re-worked in some way.  How?  I don't know but what they are now is just not good.  Hopefully the rest of the land will be better once I get a chance to check it out.

At the movies:

Blasting its way to #1 is John Wick: Chapter 4 earning a hefty 73.5 million for it's debut.  Very strong number for this time of year and sets a new record for the franchise.  No doubt will hit 100 mil by the end of next week.  Big drop down to #2 is Shazam! Fury of the Gods with 9.7 mil as it continues to struggle and won't hit 100 mil for lifetime.  Slipping down to #3 is Scream VI with 8.4 mil and continues to be in striking distance to 100 mil, should get there in a couple of weeks if not sooner.  Holding ground at #4 is Creed III with 8.4 mil as it continues to do well overall.  Rounding off the top 5 is 65 with 3.3 mil more and this continues to drop quickly.

Quote of the week:
"Truth is strong, and sometime or other will prevail." - Mary Astell

Facts & Tips:
Tug-of-war was an Olympic sport in the early 1900s.

"Yo, I was wondering if you guys know where I can get some weed or anything?" - Morgan Saylor as Leah in White Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home