Sunday, June 21, 2015

I have to say our weather seems ... normal?  So for years, decades even, the Summer was very hot days and then very warm nights.  The kind of thing where you would run your AC even at night but have set temperatures so it will adjust as the temps do.  So lately the days have been very warm to hot and the nights have been cool.  This is not that normal at all for us but it feels like this should be!  I can only hope it stays this way till Winter because it is nice to have the window open and being under the covers when sleeping.  So please please please stay this way ... please?  It would make the Summer at least a bit bearable!  Well, one can only hope!


Weekly Update:
The weeks are starting to blend together that I can not even tell which one is which anymore.  I think I am just so sleepy since I can never go to bed before 1 AM and I wake up every morning any time between 5 AM and 7 AM ... that is not a lot of sleep if you ask me.  I have always had issues with sleep but lately it seems and feels like it has gotten worse and worse.  I do not know why I can not fall asleep any earlier and on days I am home I do sleep almost throughout the day.  I try to stay away from any caffeine and been pretty successful at it.  Just does not add up but something needs to happen or I will collapse!  This isn't normal right?  OK just making sure it wasn't only me but do I try some pills than?  That night time alleve or whatever it is to see if that helps me sleep maybe once or twice a week?  I don't want to get hooked or dependent on that stuff but maybe I should see if it will even work on me.

At the movies:
No surprises this week as "Jurassic World" continues its domination at the box office for the 2nd week in a row with another 102 million and just shy of the 400 mil cume for domestic box office.  No doubt it will hit that mark sometime tomorrow and continue its charge to 500 mil next.  New at #2 is Inside Out with a big 91 mil, above all expectation and this film should enjoy some decent box office numbers for at least one more week.  Holding ground at #3 is "Spy" earning an extra 10.5 mil as it slowly crawls its way to 100 mil cume, should reach it but in time.  Also holding ground at #4 is "San Andreas" with another 8.2 mil as this shaker is quickly settling down.  New and rounding off the top 5 is Dope with only 6 mil, below expectations for most but I did say if it would be lucky if it broke into double digits.

Quote of the week:
"Study the past if you would define the future." - Confucius

Facts & Tips:
You exhale air at 15 m.p.h.

"Jump up and wave your arm ... don't set off the fire alarm!" - Alexandria DeBerry as Paisley Houndstooth in the Disney TV series "A.N.T. Farm."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home