Monday, October 06, 2014

HOT!!!!!!!

OH MY GAWD it was a hot week.  I do not remember EVER it being this hot this time of year.  We had 4 days in a row with the weather high 90's, I think it hit 101 twice but thank goodness I have been indoors a lot.  What is going on!??!  Seriously!  The nights drop down to 60's but not till close to past midnight, I'm able to open the windows during the night but still.  It should be low 70's right not as we head into Fall but it feels like the peak of Summer which usually isn't as bad but has been from time-to-time.  This is just flat out crazy!

Weekly Update:
I can't remember what I did last week ... how sad is that?  I know I have been getting up super early and late at night (between 11 and 1
) I fall asleep on the couch to wake up for 30 minutes to go to bed in a half daze. My sleep pattern has gone completely insane lately ... where am I, who I am ... uh oh, I sound like the theme song to the Buck Rogers movie from the early 1980's.  But I guess that is who I sort of feel, like drifting in space about to face Ming and his army but trying to save a post-apocalyptic Earth from every kind of destruction.  You know, that old chestnut.  And why are chestnut's old?  You can't have new ones?

At the movies:
Huge surprise at the box office as "Gone Girl" takes a big lead with 38 million to open!  Doubles industry estimations and word-of-mouth is solid on this film which could break the 100 mil cume threshold.  Just under is "Annabelle," the spin-off movie from "The Conjuring" franchise with a strong 37.2 mil and above expectations as well.  Holding ground at #3 is "The Equalizer" with another 19 mil and still on track to potentially hit the 100 mil cume mark.  Slight drop to #4 is "The Boxtrolls" with 12.4 mil extra.  Rounding off the top 5 is "The Maze Runner" with another 12 mil and this one will get lost after this weekend.
New movies that did not make the top 5:
Just one this week as "Left Behind" hits 6.9 mil and right around my expectations but slightly below industry estimations.  Looks like "Left Behind" was simply left behind and will stay there.

Quote of the week:
"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." - James M. Barrie

Facts & Tips:
Pilates stretches your muscles, improving your posture and helping you appear taller.

"Hello Mummy. I-i-i-i-i-i-t'ssssssssss K-a-a-a-y." - Tracey Ullman as Kay in the TV series "The Tracey Ullman Show." 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home