Monday, October 17, 2022

RAIN!!!!

Wow in an interesting twist of weather, we got some rain late in the week!  The temperatures were up in the 90's at the start and the toward the end of the week, dropped down to 60 degrees and got some rain and thunder!  It actually feels like Winter for SoCali but the forecast for next week shows some 90 degree temps again.  I hope that changes a bit and drops to cooler weather but this rain is sure needed!  All the lawns in my neighborhood got replaced or cut down to nothing, re-seeded and boom, rain!  They also did my backyard even though I have a very small lawn, boom, rain.  I wonder if that is the trick then?  Re-seed the lawn, it summons the rain to come water it!  I mean if that is all it takes, bring me more lawn seeds please!!!

Weekly Update:

I am so tired... I am just drained.  I keep wanting to sleep but can't, like a big tease.  I take short 10 minute naps and then I can't sleep anymore sometimes.  My week was pretty busy with work and appointments after work.  A lot of driving around too and it appears the same for next week too and some for the following week.  So that might explain why I am so tired but I also can't sleep at night.  I think my brain just won't turn off and when it does or wants to, it's in the middle of the day while I am working!  I think I need a vacation or even staycation but I can't be in my house or otherwise I will work on something.  But, I also hate going on vacations now so it's a very catch-22 situation.  Oh well, I guess I will be forever tired!

At the movies:

An end of an era or just a ploy for a bigger box office?  New at #1 is Halloween Ends earning a hefty 41.3 million for its debut.  Solid word-of-mouth and on track to potentially reach 100 mil.  Drop down to #2 is Smile with 12.4 mil as it gets closer to 100 but it may fall short in the end.  Also dropping down to #3 is Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile with 7.4 mil and will continue the downward spiral but in the fast lane.  Holding at #4 is The Woman King with 3.7 mil and will quickly end it's reign soon.  Rounding off the top 5 and dropping down a big chunk is Amsterdam  with 2.9 mil and will be out of sight very soon.

Quote of the week:
"I know not age, nor weariness nor defeat." - Rose Kennedy

Facts & Tips:

Kangaroos cannot jump without their tails touching the ground.

"Mirror, mirror from the mall, who's the awesomest of them all? If you say Jessie, I'll brain you!" - Tiffani Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski in the TV series Saved By The Bell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home