Monday, October 10, 2022

Bills, bills, bills

I got my credit statement for last month and woah was it a BIG one.  The biggest I've ever had but so many things hit at once including having to get a new refrigerator, catering bill for my mom's services, fees associated with all of that as well, some costs with her medical the month prior, and on top of that all my normal monthly things.  I hope I  never see a month like that again!  Fortunately I was able to cover it all but dang, what a hit that will AND the past month my electric bill was the highest I have ever had also!  September was just a really crappy month I guess and one of the hottest we have had all Summer which is kind of odd as it's usually coming out of Summer.  But instead it was basically Summer extended... thanks global warming!  I just hope October gets cooler and better with no surprise costs... please!

Weekly Update:

What happened this week... lots of stuff and more appointments with more to come!  Why is my life one big appointment after another, why?? A lot of bank appointments, finance ones (not associated with a bank), lawyers, life insurance companies... but everyone has been very helpful which is nice.  But I do have a lot of paperwork to fill out and figure where to allocate funds to and split here and there.  So much for one person to do but guess taking care of it one at a time.  Hopefully there is a light at the end of this long tunnel and life can get back to normal... can 2022 just be over with please? I do really hate 2022... it has been the worst year for me to-date...

At the movies:

Big smiles at #1 for a 2nd week, Smile earns another 17.6 million and now just shy of 50 mil.  Good hold-over and could potentially see 100 mil for it's entire run. New at #2 is Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile with 11.5 mil and likely a quick burn on this one.  Also new at #3 is Amsterdam earning 6.5 mil, award season is upon us!  Small drop to #4 is The Woman King with 5.3 mil and her reign is coming to an end.  Rounding off the top 5 is Don't Worry Darling with an extra 3.5 mil and also coming to its end at the top 5.

Quote of the week:
"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Facts & Tips:
Heavy raindrops are shaped like hamburger buns.

"It sounds awesome, Is that just an Indian thing, or can I get a piece of that?" - Brian Posehn as Bert Kibbler in the TV series The Big Bang Theory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home