Monday, June 25, 2018

So far I am liking this Summer!  It has remained cool for another week, maybe peaked at 80 but that was it!!  I know this will not continue but I am still taking it in for as long as I can!  Nights continue to be chilly, in the 60's but enough to keep the windows open.  However, the dogs do get very loud when they hear anything outside so that wakes me up a lot having to shut them up.  So I have to close the windows and turn on the fan just so I can sleep and remain nice and cool.  Silly dogs, can't the ignore the other animals sometimes.  The coyotes have been active with their howling a bit but wonder how they will be when it gets warmer.  They should be enjoying the night as well, no?!

Weekly Update:
It has been a very busy and tiring week for me ... I am really taking naps on lunch?!  I take about two or three 10 minute naps if there is time.  I dare not take more than that because it may result in a deeper sleep that I could miss or not comprehend the alarm going off.  I just want to sleep ... when did this happen?!?  I could never take a nap before and now its not a problem, makes me sad that I can fall asleep so easily now.  I guess that is life and getting older ... le sigh.

At the movies:
Stomping into #1 at the box office is Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom with a hefty 150 million to open.  Not to far off adjusted expectations and projected to potentially hit 400 mil cume.  Word-of-mouth is good on this film for this sequel.  Drop down to #2 is "The Incredibles 2" with an extra 80.9 mil as it hits the 350 mark.  Still on track to go post 500+ mill total.  Dropping down to #3 is "Ocean's 8" with 11.7 mil as it just hits the 100 mil mark!  Also dropping down to #4 is "Tag" with 8.2 mil and this game may be over.  Rounding off the top 5 is "Deadpool 2" with 5.3 mil as it also surpasses the 300 mil cume mark!

Quote of the week:

"To draw you must close your eyes and sing." - Pablo Picasso

Facts & Tips:

In New Zealand, it is illegal to name your twin babies "Fish" and "Chips."

"It's all or nothing on prom night." - Juliet Mills as Tabitha Le
nox in the TV series "Passions."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home