Monday, November 23, 2015

Pre-Thanksgiving Day

This week will be Thanksgiving and I think last year I had a McRib if I recall?  I had to work and I will have to again.  A new tradition perhaps?  Probably but we shall see.  The hours I have to work are so weird because everyone I know will either eat at 1 PM for a late lunch but early dinner (which does not sound like an early dinner to me at all) or a 5 PM (which that is an early dinner for me) however I do not end till after 7 PM.  By the time I am off of work, everyone is done with their meals and have ended their night.  Sure I get invited to swing by after but by that time it is closer to 8 PM and just feels so awkward and blah that you do not want to feel you are interrupting as they get ready for bed!  So, McRib it may be again!  I don't mind, I love the McRib and try to enjoy it at least once or twice a year which so happens to be around this time of year!

Weekly Update:
Not much of a week for me that I can recall, same old stuff but just getting cooler temperature wise.  I am trying to remember if anything of note happened that is worthy to mention ... nope!  This picture of a dog on a laptop sums up my week for the most part.  I wish I could do that but then I would probably be pushing all kinds of buttons and who knows what I would type and what might accidently get sent out.  I would probably look like afdlkvaliavelkja or avjmomva9999lklxxlv ... because those are the buttons in the middle part of the keyboard area except for the numbers of course.  Yep, pretty bored.

At the movies:
No big surprises at the box office this weekend as the holiday rush starts early.  Shooting into the #1 spot is The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 with 101 million, a tad below expectations but a solid start to a potential 300 mil cume domestic box office.  Holding ground at #2 is "Spectre" with 14.6 mil more as it crawls to 200 mil cume.  Also holding ground at #3 is "The Peanuts Movie" with an extra 12.8 mil as it is just shy of 100 mil and should reach it in the next day or two.  New at #4 is The Night Before with only 10.1 and closer to expectations.  Rounding off the top 5 is The Secret in Their Eyes with only 6.6 mil and pretty much at final expectations.

Quote of the week:
"The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first." - Ginger Rogers

Facts & Tips:
The only insect that can turn its head is a praying mantis.

"I'm Carson Daly!" - Aries Spears as The Other Carson Daly in "Josie and the Pussycats."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home