Friday, March 10, 2006

Not a daily blog ...

So I think I have decided that the Duckburg Gazette will be a weekly blog and occassionaly an extra special edition from time to time. My weeks are not exciting at all so its not worth doing a daily post unless you like to see:

AM- woke up
Noon- eat lunch
Evening- go home
Late evening- sleep
**repeat**

In about three weeks I will have a new office. Its the old kitchen here at work being converted because our department is expanding by one. My boss is getting a new assistant so therefore I move. It will be good because it will be a private office instead of a main walkway to and from the boss' office. But three weeks? That is going to be fast but they do amazing stuff here.

To answer the comment question from the previous post- no, this quacker is going solo to Vegas. The offer was made but that is ok, right now it looks like I will have to go back to Vegas in May anyway for the Variety Children's Charity International Conference.

"You wanna know how you do it? Here's how, they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone! Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?"- Sean Connery as Officer Jim Malone in "The Untouchables"

With that, have a safe and dry week those who visit and read this ... Sunday I am Vegas bound! Not to be confused with bound in Vegas ... they charge extra for that.

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2006, Blogger yo said...

If you keep a weekly blog will you forget everything that happened during the week? I try to blog daily and I even forget what happens that same day. Take lots of pictures in Vegas so you can share them with your readers.:)

 
At March 13, 2006, Blogger Samara Oz said...

Yeah, take of pic of yourself in some gold lame and wearing big, flashy rings & necklaces or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home