Thursday, March 09, 2006

Burg or not to Berg ...

So the question was posed to me about the difference between "Burg" and "Berg". Well both are from the German language and "Burg" simply means town or villa I guess. The world "Berg" means mountain (typically one that is covered with ice).

So an iceberg means ice-ice-covered moutain.

Did you know that Steven Spielberg means Steven Playmountain (with ice)?

Oh hey look, I learned how to insert pictures! Not as hard as I thought but its still early and I could screw things up very easily.

Next week is my annual convention to Vegas called ShoWest
I was actually hoping to dodge out of it this year because its just so tiring and when I did think about it, I figured I might not have a job during this time frame ... well, since I am going it didn't work out that way. Sometimes you just want a break and this year it looks like it will be a TON of work. Last year was awesome though ... probably one of the best times I have had in Vegas because I didn't have to do anything!! Just live it up and I did ... on the company's dime :p

So with that, may not blog for a bit (even though this is only the 2nd blog) because I will be traveling all next week. Besides, who knows if my week next week would be blog-worthy if I wasn't going ... I'm just saying.

I end this posting with this ...

"Never give up! Never surrender!" -Tim Allen as Jason Nesmith playing Commander Taggart in "Galaxy Quest"

2 Comments:

At March 09, 2006, Blogger Samara Oz said...

Sounds like fun. Does Mrs. McDuck go with you to Vegas?

 
At March 09, 2006, Blogger Samara Oz said...

Ooops...I replicated myself. Or maybe I just think that you are a slow listener.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home